An homage to Hip-Hop legends, The Beastie Boys! “Oh Word” was a track that appeared on The Beastie’s 2004 album, “To The 5 Boroughs.” The post September 11th album was a love letter to New York City, and a referendum America’s political hypocrisy. Amongst the angst and love was “Oh Word” a classically irreverent Beastie’s track with all the trash talking and nonsense we love to hear from AdRock, MCA, and Mike D. Rest in Glory, Yauch! Essentially “Oh Word” is an indication that “sh*t’s getting duller and duller and that’s the fact.”
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings! This hoodie has a classic, roomy fit. If you want something with a less baggy look, try our slim fit unisex hoodie.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!