An homage to Hip-Hop legends, The Beastie Boys! “Oh Word” was a track that appeared on The Beastie’s 2004 album, “To The 5 Boroughs.” The post September 11th album was a love letter to New York City, and a referendum America’s political hypocrisy. Amongst the angst and love was “Oh Word” a classically irreverent Beastie’s track with all the trash talking and nonsense we love to hear from AdRock, MCA, and Mike D. Rest in Glory, Yauch! Essentially “Oh Word” is an indication that “sh*t’s getting duller and duller and that’s the fact.”
The 100% cotton men’s classic tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it’s extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!